- Sun is maraka as lord on 7th house
- Moon is inauspicious as owner of 6th house
- Mars as owner of 3rd and 10th house will make it neutral
- Mercury is yogakaraka as lord of 5th and 8th and confer yoga
- Jupiter is maraka as owner of 2nd house and inauspicious as owner of 11th hosue.
- Venus is yogakaraka as lord of 4th and 9th house.
- Saturn is owner of 1st and 12th house is auspicious planet for the lagna.
- Association of 9th and 10th house will not confer rajayoga
- Venus and rahu in lagna with sun in 10th house will cause yoga during rahu and Jupiter dasha.
- Sun and mars in Virgo, the native will suffer during their dasha and mercury dasha will be better.
- Jupiter in 1st house and Saturn in 2nd house will see mixed result in Jupiter dasha and ordinary time in Saturn dasha
- Saturn and Venus in 11th house will prove Venus dasha fortunate.
- Sun mercury and Jupiter combine in 3rd house will give power to the native during sun dasha.
- Sun lord of 5th house is auspicious planet
- Moon lord of Kendra (4th house) whether he is benefic or malefic he will be neutral
- Mars is lord of lagna and the 8th house. He is auspicious planet since 8th lordship is neutral but cannot participate in Rajayogas
- Mercury is the lord of 3rd and 6th house and both are trishadaya, he is malefic
- Jupiter owns 9th and 12th house and the 12th house is neutral he is auspicious plant
- Venus is owner of 2nd and 7th and both are maraca sthanas, he is the Primary Meraka.
- Saturn is the lord of 10th and 11th house and lose it malfeasance nature as lord of Kendra. He will be neutral but cannot participate Rajayoga as the owener of Trishadaya i.e 11th house.
- Sun and moon conbine will confer rajayoga
- Jupiter become Maraka if he occupies Capricorn.
- If second lord occupies 12th house, it will confer yoga.
- Mars with Jupiter at 2nd and 4th house will confer yoga.
- Jupiter in 11th house will give best result during his period.
- Mars and Venus combine at 7th house will confer self earned wealth.
- Mars , sun and venus conbine at 8 will give fame
- Mercury and mars combines in 6th house will give sickness
- Mars, Sun, Jupiter combine at 9th house and Saturn ,Venus in 7th house will produce yoga.
- Venus and sun at 1st house will be very auspicious if not aspected by Jupiter.
- Sun, Mercury and Venus combine at 11th house will give wealth during their dashas and andardashas.
- Sun in 1st house and moon in 4th house will give raja yoga.
- Jupiter and Venus combines in Capricorn will help the native to have dip in holy rivers
- Sun is lord of 2nd house is neutral but a weak maraka.
- Moon is kona lord and hence auspicious
- Mar is the lord of 5th and 10th house and hence yogakaraka.
- Mercury is inauspicious as owner of 3rd and 12th house (neutral)
- Jupiter as lord of 6th and 9th house is auspicious but cn not confer rajayoga.
- Venus is neutral as it owns 4th and 11th house.
- Saturn holds 7th and 8th house hence neutral and is also weak maraka.
- Mercury is good but Jupiter can not cause any yoga
- Venus is benefic if placed in 2nd or 3rd house.
- Mars, Jupiter and moon are in 2nd house and Sun and Venus in 5th make the native become wealthy.
- Mercury and Venus in 5th house will cause benefit during the Mercury Dasha.
- Mercury, moon and Venus in 12th house, Jupiter in 1st house and sun in Aries will result in rajayoga.
- Sun and Mars conjunction in Aries will make the native wealthy.
- Venus and mercury conjunction at 12th house will make the Venus dasha fruitful.
- Jupiter and moon conjunction in 1st house will make the native famous and fortunate
- Moon in 1st house and either mars in 7th house, or Saturn in 4th house or sun in 10 house will produce rajayoga
- Conjunction of sun and mercury in 1st house , Venus in 4th and moon, mars and Jupiter in 11th will make the native lose his money in Sun dasha. Other Dashas will be good.
- Native will enjoy dip in holy rivers during the rahu dasha if mercury and Jupiter in 11th house and Saturn and rahu in 4th house.
- Sun as lord of 8th house is neutral will not break any yoga and it do not suffer blemish of 8th house
- Moon is weak maraka as owner of 7th house
- Mars is auspicious planet as it owns 4th and 11th
- Mercury is auspicious plant as it owns 6th and 9th house.
- Jupiter is inauspicious as it owns 3rd and 12th lord.
- Venus as lord of 5th and 10th house is yogakaraka
- Saturn is lagna lord and also owns 2nd house is auspicious and become maraka due to its association.
- Mercury in 8th house with Jupiter in 1st house and aspected by venus will confer long life with proverty.
- Venus in 6th house will be good but in 10th house will be neutral
- Venus, mercury and moon in 6th house aspected by Jupiter will make the native live like a king.
- Jupiter in 1st house with venus and mars in 11th house the native will be rich during Jupiter dasha.
- Sun, moon and Mercury in 1st house and mars and Venus in 12th house the native will be replete with wealth.
- Saturn and mercury combination in 10th house confer fortune and Rahu with Jupiter in 12th house being yoga.
- Moon in cancer and Mars in lagna cause yoga.
- Sun as lord of 3rd house is inauspicious
- Moon as lord of 2nd house is Maraka but cannot be an Independent killer.
- Mars is extremely inauspicious as it owns 6th and 11th house.
- Mercury is neutral as it owns 1 and 4 and hence suffer Kendradhipatya dosa.
- Jupiter is inauspicious as it suffers kendradhipatya dosa.
- Venus is auspicious as it is lord of 5th and 12th which is neutral.
- Saturn is auspicious but can not cause rajayoga as it owns 8th house.
- Placement of sun and mercury in Leo will prove fortunate during Mercury dasha.
- Venus, moon, and mars conjunction at 2nd house will confer wealth during Venus dasha.
- Saturn Dasha will give mixed result if mars is in Cancer with moon and Saturn in Capricorn.
- Wealth get destroyed during Mars Dasha, if mars and Saturn in Cancer and moon in Capricorn
- Saturn in 9th house and mars and moon conjunction in Aries will cause dhana yoga.
- Placement of mercury in 11th house will indicate misunderstanding with elder brother.
- Sun is benefic as lord of Lagna.
- Moon as lord of 12th house is neutral
- Mars is the lord of 3rd and 10th is neutral
- Mercury is the 2nd and 11th making it inauspicious planet. He is Maraka also.
- Jupiter as 5th and 8th lordship is auspicious but cannot confer rajayoga
- Venus a lord of 4th and 10 is yogakaraga with right placement and association.
- Saturn is inauspicious planet as he has the lordship of 6th and 7th.
- Sun, mercury and mars or sun Jupiter and mercury conjunction indicate wealth but only sun mercury conjunction will give moderate fortune.
- Jupiter-Venus conjunction will destroy the yogas present in the horoscope.
- Venus can not produce yoga but benefic at Libra and malefic at Taurus.
- Mercury dasha bring wealth, when sun mercury and mars conjunction in lagna
- Saturn dasha will be fortunate if there is Saturn mars combine in 12th house.
- Sun as lord of 11th house is inauspicious
- Moon will give rajayoga as lord of 10th house
- Mars is maraka as owner of 2nd and 7th house and inauspicious
- Mercury as lord of 9th and 12th house is auspicious
- Jupiter lord of 3rd and 6th house hence extremely malefic.
- Venus is is auspicious as lord of lagna and since it owns 8th house also can not participate in Rajayoga
- Saturn as lord of Kendra and Kona i.e. 4th and 5th is yogakaraka and cause yoga with moon or mercury. It will give good result even if it is placed in 8th and 12th placed as Saturn is karaka for these places.
- Jupiter can also produce yogas although he owns 3rd and 6th house.
- Jupiter and venus combine or aspected by Saturn or mars make the native suffer sickness during the dasha and Bukti of Jupiter or venus.
- Mars in association with Sun , Saturn and Mercury will produce good result.
- Sun mercury combination at 12th house aspected by Saturn will make the father of the native fortunate.
- Sun, Mercury and Saturn are combined with moon or mars will produce yoga
- Mercury , Saturn and venus at 1st house, moon or mars in 7th house will be very good.
- Mars and mercury in 11th, Jupiter in 8th and Saturn in 9th house will create yoga
- Moon in 1st house and Jupiter in 6th or 12 house will cause dhana yoga during Saturn dasha
- Venus become maraka if he is in 1st house
- Saturn in 1st house and moon in 10th house will create yoga
- Saturn, Jupiter, Mercury and Mars in Aquarius, and Rahu is in Cancer, the native enjoy dips in holy rivers like the Ganga during the Rahu dasha
- Sun is inauspicious as lord of 6th house
- Moon is auspicious and yogakaraka as lord of 5th house
- Mars is auspicious as lord on 2nd and 9th and he is maraka also.
- Mercury suffer from Kendradhipatya dosha only mildly as owner of 2 kendras and also maraka
- Jupiter as lord of lagna and 10th is auspicious planet
- Venus is inauspicious planets as owner of 3rd and 8th houses.
- Saturn as lord of 11th and 12th is inauspicious
- Venus in 12th place will not give benefic result
- Saturn in 12th house will be good but moon will make the native poor.
- Jupiter in 5th house will bestow more daughter than son
- Moon in 2nd house and mars in 5th house will bring wealth in moon dasha.
- Moon and mars in 11th house and Jupiter in 6th house and venus in 8th house and Saturn in 9thouse will confer fortune
- Moon mercury and Mars combine in 11th house is indicator of wealth and conveyances
- Saturn and moon in lagna mars and venus in 11th and 6th house respectively will give fortune for the native
- Mercury, Jupiter, moon and mars in lagna will bring fame and power during their period
- Jupiter in 10th house will cause yoga
- Moon in 3rd house sun in 6th house, mercury in 7th house venus in 8th house Saturn in 12th house Jupiter in 10th house and mars in 11th house will be yoga even if some are absent.
- Sun is yogakaraka as owner of 9th house
- Moon is neutral as owner of 8th house
- Marks is auspicious planet as it owns 5th and 12th house
- Mercury suffers kendradipatya dosha as owner of 2 kendras i.e. 7th and 10th. It can participate in rajayoga with sun.
- Jupiter suffers kendradipatya dosha as owner of 2 kendras i.e. 1th and 4th. As a owner of Kona it is auspicious for this lagna.
- Venus is an inauspicious planet as owner of 6th and 11th house.
- Saturn is Maraka as owner of 2nd house and inauspicious since it owns 3rd house also.
- Saturn in 5th house will confer prosperity and at 11th house will confer yoga.
- Sun and venus in 9th house and Saturn in 3rd house will bring yoga in Saturn dasha
- Sun is auspicious as lord of 10th house and capable of causing yoga.
- Moon is auspicious as lord of Kona i.e 9th house.
- Mars as lord of lagna and 6th house will make it neutral
- Mercury is inauspicious as owner of 8th and 11th house.
- Jupiter is maraka and it depend on the association although it owns 2nd and 5th house.
- Venus also maraka and stronger the Jupiter as owner of 7th and 12th house based on its association.
- Saturn is lord of 3rd and 4th house is inauspicious for this lagna.
- Association of Jupiter and Mercury will bring wealth
- Jupiter in 3rd house make the native charitable
- Sun, mercury and venus in 7th house confer fame & power in mercury dasha.
- Jupiter and mercury in 6th house and moon in 12th house will make the native fortunate
- Jupiter moon ketu combine in 9th house make ketu dasha ordinary and Jupiter dasha will be excellent.
- Sun, lord of 4th house is auspicious, since owning a Kendra.
- Moon is inauspicious since it owns 3rd house.
- Mars owns 7th and 12th although it is Maraka, due to ownership it is auspicious.
- Mercury is auspicious since it owns 2nd (neutral) and 5 (Kona) but it is still a maraka planet.
- Jupitar as owner of 8 and 11th house is inauspicious
- Venus as owner of Kendra/ Kona and 6th house is neutral for this lagna.
- Saturn is lord of 9th and 10th is the primary karaka for this lagna. Placement of Saturn in 8th and 12 will bring rajayoga as Saturn is karaka for 8th and 12th house.
- Placement of Sun, Mercury and Saturn will not confer any fortunes if placed in lagna.
- Mars, Jupiter combination or Rahu in 10th house will confer dip in holy rivers.
- Moon will confer yoga when positioned at 4th and aspected by either Jupiter or Mercury.
- Mars in 7th is benefic and conjunction with Sun and Jupiter in 11th house indicate long life.
- Mercury Jupiter conjunction/ association will cause Dhana yoga is not aspected by Mars
- Mars, mercury, and Jupiter conjunction/ association will cause debt during the mercury dasha.
- Jupiter dasha will be mixed abd Mars Dasha will give wealth.
- Mercury Dasha will give happiness during its dahsa if placed in Kendra.
- Mercury and Venus in 1st house and Jupiter in 7th will confer fortunate during Mercury dasha.
- Mars and venus in 1st house and Jupiter in 9th house will cause good period during the mercury and Jupiter Dasha.
- Saturn , mercury and mars conjunction in 9th house and Rahu in 11th house will confer dip in holy rivers for the native.
- Moon and venus in 6th house with Jupiter and mercury in 11th house will cause dhana yoga in Jupiter dasha.
- Lot of wealth indicated in Venus maha dasha.
- Moon in Lagna will spoil the dhana yoga
- The native will be fortunate if moon is placed any rasi other than the Lagna.
- Sun is neutral as lord of 12th house.
- Moon is inauspicious as it owns 11th house
- Mars as lord of 3rd and 8th is inauspicious
- Mercury is the lord of Lagna and 10th house is auspicious
- Jupiter as lord of 4th and 7th is inauspicious as affected by kendradhipatya dosha. But if it joins a kona lord it will become yogakaraka.
- Venus is the 2nd as well as 9th lord, hence, auspicious. Its association with Mercury can cause powerful Dharma-karmadhipatya yoga. Its association with Jupiter can also cause raja yoga
- Saturn owns 5th and 6th house is neutral but incapable of causing rajayoga.
- Sun moon venus conjunction will being wealth during sun dasha.
- Wealth will be lost during Venus Dasha and mixed results are expected in Moon dahsa.
- Moon and venus in 7th house with Jupiter in 11th house and sun in 8th house will cause more than one wife during the dasha of Jupiter and Venus.
- Jupiter Venus combine in 4th house produce fortune in their dasha and buktis
- Saturn in 11th house will bring fortune in its dasha
Benefics and Malefics for each Lagna
The best benefic is Saturn as he owns the 9th and 10th. Mercury, Mars and the Sun are also benefics. Jupiter, Venus and the Moon are evil planets but Venus may be declared a neutral as he is lord of Lagna or ascendant.
Mithuna (Gemini).—Venus alone is the most beneficial planet for this Lagna. The most malefic is Mars as he is lord of the 6th and the 11th. Jupiter and the Sun are also evil. The Moon and Mercury may be classified as neutrals.
Kataka (Cancer).—Jupiter and Mars are benefics, the better being Mars as he is lord of the 5th and 10th. Venus and Mercury are evil and Saturn, the Moon and the Sun are neutrals.
Simha (Leo) — Mars and the Sun are benefics, the former being the most auspicious. Mercury and Venus are malefics. Jupiter, the Moon and Saturn are neutrals.
Kanya (Virgo).—Venus is alone the best benefic. Moon, Mars and Jupiter are evil or malefics. Saturn, the Sun and Mercury are neutrals.
Thula (Libra). — Saturn, Mercury and Venus are benefics, Saturn being the best. The Sun, Jupiter and the Moon are malefics. Mars may be taken as a feeble benefic.
Vrischika (Scorpio).—The Moon is the best benefic and Jupiter and the Sun are also benefics. Mercury and Venus are evil. Mars and Saturn are neutrals.
Dhanus (Sagittarius)—Mars and the Sun are benefics. Venus, Saturn and Mercury are evil and Jupiter and the Moon are neutrals.
Makara (Capricorn).—Venus is the most powerful benefic. Mercury and Saturn are also benefics. Mars, Jupiter and the Moon are evil, the worst being Mars. Though the Sun is the 8th lord, he becomes a neutral.
Kumbha (Aquarius).—Venus is the benefic. The Sun and Mars are also benefics. Jupiter and the Moon are malefics and Mercury is a neutral.
Meena (Pisces).—The Moon and Mars are benefics. Saturn, the Sun, Venus and Mercury are malefics. Jupiter is of course a neutral.
A person destined to travel abroad then, basically the following combinations should be in the Horoscope: The first, third, fourth, seventh eighth, ninth and 12th houses are connected with travel abroad and settlement there.
- The Lagna lord in 7th house and associated with a benefic.
- The 3rd house or planet in the 3rd house aspecting 9th house or 9th lord in 3rd house will make the native to undertake short journey.
- House of residence the fourth house if affiliated then the person will shift his residence to abroad.
- The lord of 9th house is with the 7th house and with the 7th lord the native will travel abroad for earning. It means 9th and 7th lord should conjunct in 7th house.
- If eight lord connect with 9th or 3rd house, the person will travel abroad for treatment
- If the 9th lord in conjunction with Rahu in the 9th house, the native’s father will be in foreign country.
- 12th house is known as foreign land
- The 7th lord in Lagna with benefic, the native will travel very frequently abroad.
- The 7th lord is in 12th house then the native will travel to many countries.
- If the 12th lord in Lagna along with 6th lord and the eighth house is afflicted then the native will be imprisoned in a foreign country. If the 9th lord in 12th house indicate living in guru ashram abroad.
- If the 12th lord is in the 9th house there will residence and property abroad.
- If the 9th lord in fourth house with lagna lord or 9th or 10th lord with lagna lord placed in Kendra indicate dignified living abroad. The 9th lord exalted in 12th house the native will get distinction in his country and travel abroad and if the 9th lord is weak in 12th house then he will travel abroad for distinction.
- If the 12th house is movable sign or common sign settlement is indicated and if fixed sign only travel not settlement if the 9th lord is weak in 12th house of any type of rasi is good.
- If 9th lord in 4th house indicate travel abroad.
- The 2nd lord in 12th house indicate the native will be rich in foreign country but the 2nd lord should be powerful
- The 3rd lord in 12th house make the native detached from relatives and settle abroad
- The 4th lord in 12th will shift the residence to foreign country
- The 5th lord indicates travel aboard for education.
- The 6th lord in common and moveable sign of 12th house indicate lot os tours.
- The 7th lord in 12th or vice versa indicate business tours and marriage in foreign country
- The 10th lord will give professional business connection abroad
- The afflicted 12th lord or 12th house will give foreign tours.
Planets involved in foreign travel
Moon in cancer or Pisces means foreign travel, Moon in 12th, 8th and 9th house involves foreign travel and exalted moon means settlement. If Venus placed in 6th, 8th and 12th houses from moon indicate foreign tours. Moon in the 11th house give the native love marriage and residence abroad.
Sun in lagna, 8th and 5th house will indicate travel abroad. Sun is 6th or 8th from Ketu , indicate foreign travel during the Sun maha dasha and ketu bukti. Sun in 4th house will make a honourable position abroad.
Rahu is connected with all things in foreign. Rahu or ketu associated with 7, 8, 9 and 12th lord , foreign travel is on cards. Rahu’s connection with particular house indicate foreign thing involved there. Rahu with , moon at 10th, Rahu in lagna , 7th and 12 house indicate foreign travel.
Venus in Aries, or strongly in 12th indicate foreign travel. If venus in 6th the native’s properties will be stolen abroad. If in 7th, he will marry to a beauty and settle abroad. Mars and Venus in 9th house indicate two wife and venus Saturn in 9th indicate diplomat abroad.
Mars in 10th house from Lagna or moon indicate foreign travel and live there.
Saturn in 12th indicate spending life abroad and separation from wife. Saturn and Jupiter in 9th indicate travel as professor or preacher abroad.
Mercury in 4th house in common and movable rasi indicate change of residence often and its placement in 10th and 12 indicate foreign travel.